Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How does Fund Cause work?
- A. Fund Cause is associated with many known retail shopping websites. When you shop at these online stores, through Fund Causes’ website, we receive a referral commission for your purchases. We will contribute part of this payment to the Cause of your choice!
- Q. Is it safe to buy through the Fund Cause website?
- A. Yes, because they are the same websites you are shopping online through now. The only difference is that when you use Fund Cause, you are contributing to your chosen Cause!
- Q. How does my chosen Cause get funded?
- A. Fund Cause receives a referral commission from the purchases you make online, through the Fund Cause website. After Fund Cause is paid, usually within 60 to 90 days, Fund Cause will send a contribution to your chosen Cause.
- Q. How much does my chosen Cause get from my purchases through the Fund Cause site?
- A. Most of Fund Causes’ contributions are between 1% and 4%, depending on the store, item and price. It may not seem like a lot, but with everyone buying items through the Fund Cause site links, it all adds up for your chosen Cause!
- For Example:
- Q. Can I get my chosen Cause organization signed up for contributions through Fund Cause?
- A. Yes you can! Contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q. Can I fund different Causes with separate purchases?
- A. Yes, you can fund different Causes. You just have to go to that Cause’s website, within the Fund Cause website, and make your purchases there. Then your Cause(s) will get a contribution from your purchases.
- Q. Must I sign up to contribute through the Fund Cause website?
- A. It is not necessary to sign up to contribute. But, if you do, you gain the benefits of receiving updates about new retailers and occasional specials that they offer.
- Q. Will I get a confirmation for my purchase?
- A. Your purchases take place directly with the store’s website. You will not get a confirmation from Fund Cause, but you will get a normal receipt from the store you purchase from – just as usual when buying online.
- Q. Is there a percentage of the purchase price paid by all stores?
- A. Many stores pay a percentage of the purchase price, however, some will pay a certain amount for a qualified transaction.
Share and Enjoy